My Saving's my Way

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Giant Eagle Policy Start's 10/6/11

found this online and wanted to pass it on. These changes might be huge to some people, but I know me personally they dont change much for me and the way I shop at the store. Here it is,

eOffers and manufacturer’s coupons will no longer be able to be combined.
This policy change will cut down on the Proctor and Gamble deals. Make sure that you remove the eOffers from your card after Thursday if you have a higher value manufacturer coupon. If eOffers are on your card, they will be applied first even if you have a higher value manufacturer coupon in your hand.

A maximum of two like internet printed coupons will be accepted.
Most sites only allow 2 prints of each coupon per computer so this is not a big deal for those people that only use 2 printed coupons. Those people that have multiple computers will have an issue with this max being placed on them.

The maximum of 12 like manufacturer coupons per shopping trip will no longer be per shopping trip.
The limit will be applied over a 24 hour period and will be tracked via your Giant Eagle Advantage card.

No comments: