My Saving's my Way

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update

So I wanted to post an update on the site I joined and posted about (my last post), I am still active on the site and just love it. Have earned a few things free. Here are my stat's so far posted below.. I probably could have a better amount earned in the time I have been on the site but I impressed with how much I have gotten since im a busy mom of 3 overwhelmed in real life activities so time on the site is limited for me, so even just getting a few minutes a day on the site this is great earning's..



Member for:
1 month, 20 days, 13 hours, 41 minutes and 14 seconds

Total earnings: $60.04

Prizes redeemed: 6

 Check it out for yourself, please be sure to confirm your email and do an offer to see how easy it is for your self (you start of with 250 point's just for sign up)
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=xSkittle

No comments: